16 April 2015

When I feel like giving up

I notice that the anxiety isn't getting any better and I have been having trouble identifying where the problem is coming from. I often feel being put under pressure and perhaps the only one putting pressure on me is myself. Over time as I spend more and more time out there in the world getting by the routines you and I have everyday, I become all the more susceptible to any stress and overload. I haven't found a way to deal with this accept finding temporary retreat. I have been thinking about seeking help, but the solution, I feel, is staring right at me. I just don't see it yet because it's like a drop in the ocean. I think life will somehow unfold and that I don't always have to have a solution right this minute. I'm going to do something else and come back to this when I can think clearly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment