01 January 2014

Cosmic painting of the sun and moon: Cosmic Battle of Light and Darkness


"Cosmic Battle"
40cm x 40cm
acrylic on gallery-wrapped canvas
© 2013 Ira Roslan


The photo of the painting that I posted on Facebook last night was not as good as this one. Guess I was too excited to post it up way too soon even though it was night time when I took the shot. This photo however was taken in natural daylight where the colours come through a lot more. 

I will be putting this piece in my store very soon. I don't plan to make any prints of it for now so this is the only piece available. Varnished with UV protection and ready to hang.

Here are some closed-up shots...

Detail views:


















Let me know what you think in the comments below!


Visit my store on Storenvy

No comments:

Post a Comment