01 February 2013

A long weekend

This morning after a shower...
It's the 3rd day after a huge gym programme the seniors in school had organised and you don't really see the scratchs and bruises that 3 hours of it did to me. The first thing I noticed waking up in the past few days was a load of muscle aches and pains - my neck, my arms, my torso, my legs, my chest. Some of us in school even had really bad injuries. I don't know why the school thinks that everyone's athletic enough to take every obstacle on.

"Put your mind to it and you can do it!"

Yeah. I think it's more about what's real and not wishful thinking. I have no idea what they were thinking.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of a long weekend (started last Thursday). It's a good change. There's been way too many things on my list of things to do and the mental and physical burnout's already creeping up on me. I've been working too hard on tests and assignments and putting up with the recklessness and carelessness of others. Getting good grades on one hand is a great reward for all of it but I realize that it doesn't really satisfy me due to the fact that I haven't been paying that much attention to myself.

I feel like doing nothing today... or maybe I'd end up on the wrong side of the internet and start getting inspired. :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment