24 November 2012

Painting in progress

Painting again - back in my world.

There have been soooo not many paintings in the past few weeks since I've been busy with a ton of school projects - never been so ripped away from my paintings in that sense, ever. Now that school's out and internship's in, I'd be spending daylights with the kiddies and my evenings making love to the canvas.

This is a commissioned painting which I'm working on this weekend - a wonderful start into getting my juices to flow again. The moment I got the request from an acquaintance of mine, I knew I had to do it. The image was just irresistably inspiring.
I feel like I don't want the painting to finish...

I'd probably have a harder time separating with this one.

Does anyone have a good suggestion on a song I could listen to while I'm painting this?

No comments:

Post a Comment