16 August 2012

Three things

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ira
2. Ma'am
3. Frau Roslan


THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
1. Mannequin
2. Eira
3. RavenAmongDoves


THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. making a list of scary things
2. eating chocolate with marzipan
3. updating my blog


THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. the body I'm in
2. me making art
3. the simple person I am


THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. nervous breakdowns
2. anxiety
3. being too nice and sacrificing sometimes


THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:

1. egg
2. sperm
3. blood


THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE:
1. heights
2. hand-eye coordination
3. barbie and her kind


THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. maxi dress
2. ballerinas
3. a smile :)


THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. art
2. internet
3. intimacy / sex


THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS:

1. laptop
2. artworks
3. clothes


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIANS:
1. Evanescence
2. Of Monsters and Men
3. Björk


THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
1. allowing myself to make art
2. reading or listening to Eckhart Tolle
3. doing the things people say you'll never be able to do



THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
 

1. Tribute - Tenacious D



2. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men





3. Closer - Nine Inch Nails





THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. going to vocational school
2. making more art collections
3. changing my wardrobe


THREE THINGS YOU REGRET:
1. going to religious school
2. not asking my dad to teach me how he made money before he died
3. the times I spend being unconscious


THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:

1. communication
2. love and sex
3. deep understanding


THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU'VE GIVEN TO THE WORLD:
1. my awareness and love
2. my art
3. my care and teaching to young children


TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (GUESS THE LIE):

1. I read minds
2. It's terribly hot in here
3. Society is fucked up (hint: All of these may be true.)


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:

1. seductive but natural smell
2. warm smile
3. strong arms


THREE RANDOM THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. humour
2. intelligence
3. etiquette


THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. dance
2. sing
3. not be clumsy


THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
1. family vacations
2. mum's cooking
3. kindergarten


THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. Beautifully morbid artworks
2. Thriller or erotica novels
3. Money!


THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE:
1. experiences I've been through
2. mistakes I've learned from
3. people whose words and deeds hurt me


THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:

1. reading
2. painting
3. blogging



THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:

1. making more art
2. watch a movie
3. eat


THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. kindergarten teacher
2. artist
3. daytrader


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:

1. Ireland
2. Japan
3. India


THREE TV CHARACTERS YOU LIKE:
1. Mr. Bean
2. Snow White

3. Pippi Longstocking


THREE BOY’S NAMES YOU LIKE:

1. Malachy
2. Armand
3. Elias

THREE GIRL'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Seraphine
2. Aurora
3. Lorelei


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. move to Germany
2. have my first art exhibition
3. graduate college

No comments:

Post a Comment