22 April 2012

Merged: ultimate Ira experience


It's a new chapter in my blog!

When I opened my art blog I wasn't sure if I should manage two blogs at the same time. And then now I decided that it isn't such a bad idea. It would also be easier for my readers (so you don't have to go to two different websites just to get the ultimate Ira experience!) and it would also be easier for me to interract with my readers.

So I've decided to merge Stark Corner and my art blog together. From this day on, Stark Corner's not just a blog, it's also where my distractions and creations come through. All posts and comments from my art blog can now be found here. Nothing's lost.

I feel like I'm going through a portal and coming out on the other side transformed into something livelier and new. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment