25 April 2012

I need to rest

Tuesday: Post vacation - who would've thought that one would need a break even from vacation. Got home Saturday, couldn't settle down yet, Laundry Day on Sunday, back to work on Monday and once again today while treating my colleagues to a delicious homemade Satay feast.
The Malays love it, the Germans love it.
And I like cooking for others sometimes. Just watching people eat... knowing I've earned this much trust.
Just 2 more days of work to go and my internship at the kindergarten will be over. Seven months of it. :D
So sad and happy at the same time.

I'm home now, after seeing the doctor... kind of showed up 2 hours late and didn't bother to call beforehand. I couldn't care anymore anyway considering the fact that I haven't been able to kick off my shoes and drop myself onto the couch in the past few days.
Though I did call up my dentist to postpone the appointment. No idea how I even managed that.

But now I'm on this couch - this old couch that I will one day rip into pieces with my bare hands (and maybe a kitchen knife). It's like having a corpse in the living room, just that as furniture.
But I'm thankful for it now.

Been waiting for days to write down my thoughts and just blog again. And rest.

4 comments:

  1. You went to a doctor. Everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's fine. I just need to get a few immunisations out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. use a butter knife, it'd be more fun that way.
    your doc didn't care you showed up so damn late? bad ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, at least I found out that they don't even really keep track of what time their patients come.

    ReplyDelete