03 January 2012

Staying home

Started early on Monday morning to go to the doctor so that I may clear up some things about my condition. The vasculitis lingers. I had, again, muscle pain on Saturday and Sunday after giving Michael a haircut - stood too long. Today the pain's almost gone. But that doesn't mean that it won't come back.

Called up work. Called up school. Said I won't be around.
Maybe I'll be back next week, but only if everything seems to be okay.

I'm trying not think too much about it. I know that I can't work and that sucks. I know that I can't go to school and that sucks. But I have to get better and that's what I have to do.

I'm almost done reading "Vater unser in der Hölle" and I think I'll be on the hunt for another good read soon after. I've taken a break from painting since I can't even sit for hours without noticing decreased bloodflow to my legs.

I don't see anymore outbreaks on my arms. They look as good as new.
But on my legs, there's still bleeding under my skin. Uncomfortable.

I keep thinking: WHY are my freaking blood vessels bursting?
No answer.

I really wish the vasculitis goes away by next weekend. It usually lasts from weeks to months, so we'll just have to see. Hm. Though it might be interesting to take a time out. Maybe my body's just revenging on me. Telling me that I need to stop, breathe, relax and get rid of everything that's been 'killing' me in the past few months.

Wishing you a wonderful new year and all the best for 2012.
Make the best out of it. :)

1 comment:

  1. It sucks to be you right now. Just get as much rest as you can.

    Btw, Michael looks good in those photos.

    ReplyDelete