30 November 2011

Christmas fun with the kiddies

Here's what I love about being around children:
I get to do art and nobody cares what sort of art is it! Yay!

We made Christmas cards last week and the kids were excited the moment I complete the outline of the christmas tree with a star on top.


They couldn't wait to show it to their Mamas and Papas :)


One christmas tree wasn't enough. There has to be two on the card.


And we're gonna colour it until the markers run out of ink.


Three-year-old Lea was so excited that she ordered me to take a picture before she even finished colouring it.


Colourful christmas greetings in the making. :)


....and I think they all look AMAZING.
Oh... I'm proud (and happy).... Haha...

2 comments:

  1. markers and not pencil canyons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't really matter since they all have different tastes.. and they learn anyway, what fits better and what doesn't.

    ReplyDelete