22 October 2011

Good morning!


It's always nice to be all wrapped up in bed when it's below zero outside.
I remember how I used to hide under the sheets as a little girl, singing, and imagining that I'm safe like in a womb where nothing matters.

It's been a tiring week but even though most people would sleep in on a weekend, I don't, because I start off early, like now, to paint. And for some reason, if I don't get out of bed before the sun rises I'd feel like crap the whole day.

Hm... and I taste blood in my mouth all of a sudden. This must be the extremely dry air again.

Anyway, the past few days were interesting. School's fun when it's only twice a week. :)
One of my classmates had decided that we are on a 'hugging basis' now. I thought no one would even care to like me since I'm not the kind who fits in anywhere. It was a little awkward in the beginning when she just reached out, and I was like... Oookay...
The next day I gave her a friendly one back.

The boys in class talked to me too, which is also kind of a breakthrough. They were talking to me about the fact that they have some asian friends too and about my hair and about my german and that it's cool. And they were totally surprised when they found out that I am NOT 18. Haha. They were like, "You're kidding. Come on. Tell the truth." Well it's a compliment to be considered younger than I really am.
I have a kid in me... innocent, with a mastermind plot :P

Even then I still feel the distance of being in a different generation. We're not really on the same wavelength, they've still got raging hormones in them, think it's cool to start arguments, always have to pass some kind of sarcastic or aggressive remark, and all these loud things that teenagers these days do. Not my kind of thing.

Anyway, I had a test in German Literature, and no idea how I did in that one but I'll find out next week. I'll have a Math test next week and I look forward to that one. The internship's been a lot of fun since I started 3 weeks ago. I have 2 more weeks left and it's crazy how time flies when I like what I do and not even have to think about looking at my watch or feel bored.

I'll be having breakfast soon :)
Have a great start into the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment