Let's try something from the past.
This turned out so delicious and so easy to make. Insanely easy.
Here's what you need:
- Skewers / Spieße
- Large pan / große Pfanne (or a grill if you like)
- Your choice of meat / Fleisch
- Onions / Zwiebeln
- Capsicum / Paprika
- Cooking Oil / Öl
- Tomato purée / passierte Tomaten
- Salt / Salz
- Paprika powder / Paprikapulver
Here's what to do:
- Cut the meat, capsicum and onions into large cubes
- Skew everybody together (see 1st picture)
- Oil the pan, heat it up (medium heat)
- Fry the meat until nicely cooked and brown (take your time)
- Sprinkle some salt and paprika powder
- Pour in the tomato purée and ketchup just so everyone gets covered (see 3rd picture)
- Cook for a couple for minutes
- Serve alone, or with any sides you like. In my case I prepared Baguette and Beans. And if you want spicier than what pepper can offer, then some chili sauce would go with it just fine.