11 December 2010

Gothic fantasy art: Find Them and Kill Them


"Find Them and Kill Them" (2010) - Ira Roslan
21 x 30 cm
Acrylic on cardboard



I really don't know how long this piece has been bouncing around in my mind but I'm glad to have had it finished today.

The lack of internet connection lately has been quite frustrating in every way and the times I used to spend online researching and appreciating art is now spent painting, taking walks, and hitting the books as much as I can.

Despite that being a nice change of routine, I loath being unable to update as much as I would like to. This has to change.
And it shall.

3 comments:

  1. I can see where the inspiration for this piece came from. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog and already in love with it. Great artwork. Love this one especially, very good composition

    jeweler

    ReplyDelete