06 November 2010

Outfit of the day



It's time for ugly outfit of the day! My ugly outfit of the day is skinny jeans, a crimson turtle neck (hidden under that dark hooded puffy rain jacket) and a dark puffy hooded rain jacket that makes me look like Uncle Fester.

A quick throw on it is coz I was only going to the grocery. What's missing in the picture are my awefully torn sneakers that I still wear when I go out.

It's 10ºC outside, very gray, windy, and rainy. But nice and cosy inside. It's dark so I had to turn on the lights.

Hm... I shall now have junk food. :D

6 comments:

  1. Omg..I miss being retarded with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me btw.. Shahidah. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!1!1!!1!11 I want you here NOW ;P miss you lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, it's skinny jeans! OMGOMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yelly You asked for it, haaa

    ReplyDelete