08 August 2010

Weekend

Tag. You're it.


-----


When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Last night.

Where's your phone right now?
Unused in a green bag together with my camera, chargers, adapters, and cables.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Usually no.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
Yes.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Rocky IV

Does anything hurt on your body?
My forearm. Scratched myself and now I'll have another scar.

How are you?
A little irritated today but in general I'm okay.

Are you excited for next year?
Not thinking so far ahead yet.

Is your room clean?
Clean yes, tidy no.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
One soft pillow which I very much damn.

What are you doing?
Writing this, feeling blank, needing a friend.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Hm.. there's always someone I miss.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Loading new songs into my MP3.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes. But the lack of libraries in my life these days also means I haven't had a good read in awhile.

Who did you push last?
Myself.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Michael.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
No... I'd rather go see the band.

What does your hair look like right now?
Down and disappointed... speaking of which, I'm going to do something to it later.

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes.

Did you get hurt today?
A little.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Today.

What are you looking forward to?
My own art studio.

Do you currently want something?
My own art studio, art exhibition, and friends to practice german with.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Highly carbonated orange-lemonade.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My man.

Where are you?
In his room.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
I love walking in the rain.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Very much.

Do you think you are a nice person?
When my demons don't take over, yes. Very, very nice. :P (I swear).

Do you like swimming?
Love it. Especially at night.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
I think only in the South China Sea, and the North Sea.

Do you go to school?
For German.

Do you want to go to college?
No... I really don't. Because I can't.

What do you want to be?
I'm already Being! What else do I want to 'be' if not me...

Do you want to have kids?
I like their company but I'd rather not have any of my own if I can help it.

Do you like going to the beach?
Yeah, but I don't go because it's always supposed to be sunny and crowded.

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
Myself. Goddamit.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yes.

Who do you hate right now?
My thinking.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
Must've been my sister. Months ago.

Who was the last to cook you food?
I was the last to cook me food.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
Yes. A positive complicated relationship.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
Watch movies.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
A Singapore Airlines customer service officer.

Does a hug make you feel better?
Yes.

How long ago did you hug someone?
Last night.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Maybe. It will be my first time taking Mohrle to the vet. (Edit: It wasn't supposed to be tomorrow, but next week)

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Hmmmm.. no.

Do you have unlimited texting?
I'm liberated from the world of mobile phones! I don't text anymore.

You have to get a piercing, so what do you get?
Nipple piercing.
Just kidding.
Maybe nose or eyebrow... if I 'have' to.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Definitely.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I still remember her. But we're cool now.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
I wouldn't know what to say.

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Always in a relationship with one person or the other... friends, family, etc.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Nope.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yeah... just don't know who. Who wants to see me?

Do you think two people can last forever?
Like live forever? No. But stay together for as long as they live, yes.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Some time last year.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I would if I could.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Making me laugh is not a requirement for anyone to date me. I'm dating someone who sometimes make me laugh and sometimes doesn't make me laugh. No problemo.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
No.

When was the last time you bit someone?
Hmm... vampires don't bite and tell.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
I've loved someone without trusting them. So yes, when love is unconditional.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Maybe.

Last person to make you smile?
Eckhart Tolle

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Yes. And indeed it was too much time wasted.

How was last night?
Sleepless. Passionate. Erotic.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
1) I'm tired
2) I'm worried
3) I'm angry
4) I'm observing everything about you

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I've hit rock bottom too many times.

Do you have trust issues?
Sometimes... and things come back to haunt sometimes.

Was this a good weekend?
I enjoyed my weekend. I realize things can't be perfect, but it doesn't have to be, to be good.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Only for like the 2 seconds before the thoughts kicked in again.

6 comments:

  1. Haha that was funny, some parts ;) Mind if I copy this, in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind, haha. Glad you were entertained :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kak Ira. Hehe, who is that sister you yelled at? Me right? :D Hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manal! Yeah, I think it was probably you. Hahaha. Miss you loads, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm, erotic with a ghost?

    ReplyDelete