20 July 2010

Gothic fantasy art: "The Orphan"


"The Orphan"
2.5" x 3.5"
Acrylic and ink
Demons Series art card #8

I had no idea what made me wake up at 04:58 this morning and not want to go back to sleep, but I thought about this piece which I had meant to start on much earlier. So out of bed I went, and spent the whole morning painting. Turned out pretty much the way I wanted it to. :)

"The Orphan" concludes my Demons Series - 8 cards in the collection altogether.

More at my Gallery or Facebook Page.

5 comments:

  1. that thing has a really bad bladder issue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD
    Nah.. he just wants a little love (real bad).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanting love enough that he's internally bleeding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll leave that question to haunt you for the rest of your life :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's getting scarier and scarier.

    ReplyDelete