05 July 2010

Making a blog plan


I spent a few hours on Sunday brain-storming ideas for my blog. Whether or not they made sense, I let anything and everything out that came to mind before striking out the ones I didn't need. And quite a lot of ideas came through!

Making a blog plan is what I'd recommend to anyone who's new to blogging, or already been blogging but is also considering to revamp their blogs. It doesn't mean that you have to take hours (like me) to brain storm ideas, just take your time whether it's minutes, hours or days. No matter what you want to blog about, it makes it so much easier to know where to go and to know what to stick to when you have a vision.

I've blogged since 1999 and opened (and re-opened) websites for my artworks, but there wasn't much that was interesting about all that. I figured that rather than writing down the story of my life or spending too much money on hosting so I could put up finished artworks as they are without much of an explanation, I'm going to start again and I'm going to start small.

I'm pretty excited about what I've planned for this blog. I'm going to share with you inspiration, imagination, love, humour, darkness, joy, and horror.

All in good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment