11 July 2010

5 years

"Ira hearts Michael"

8th July 2010:
Love, Respect, Communication, Trust...
as of today (12.07.10), it's been 5 years and 4 days :)

8th July this year was a Thursday. That day I picked Michael up from work, then we went to get some stuff from the grocery, and headed home to make Fondue.
"...to celebrate," he said.
I had a smile on my face.

I took some pictures of what we had together.
No fancy stuff - just a simple table, a simple meal, and each other to appreciate.




We had chicken Fondue with many different vegetables.



Michael could no longer wait.



I couldn't wait either.



Mmmm... Corn kernels are by far a must-have in my salads.



He tried.



Baguettes fresh from the oven.



My serving.



Michael's.



This is something we had for lunch the next day:
'Kalbsgeschnetzeltes mit Spätzle und Bröseln'.

In other words: Veal stew with Spätzle (German noodles) and bread crumbles.
As it was prepared by Michael himself, it's one of those very-German things I had, and I liked it.

It was a good day :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the both of you!

    And LOVE that picture. You two are so right together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have stop taking pics if you couldn't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And listen to you complain about me not updating my blog? Hell no XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the both of you! 5 years is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hell no, you did not just hell no me, you silly bitch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calm down, Tommie... And I don't appreciate you calling me that.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omedetou gozaimasu. ^_^
    both of you look great!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Domo arigato everybody :)

    ReplyDelete