07 January 2010

You can create, without self-seeking, without competition

The title of this post is something that I've kept close to me for a long time. Because of it I learned to sketch, draw, paint, cook, play the guitar, write a song, a poem, speak a new language, and annoy my boyfriend for my entertainment even if sometimes he doesn't even notice. What better way to be if not here now. Give yourself that positive vibe and just have fun.

Stark Corner has changed. It has grown.
As I have. One moment at a time.

I look at my blog and I'm excited! As I'm writing these words down I can feel the reflex erection of hairs of my skin. You don't have to be at the beginning to start again. And that's a beautiful place to be.

This was my resolution: never to make any more resolutions. Alas, it shall be achievable for me indefinitely. It's liberating to know that I am free to just Be.

What have you granted yourself freedom to?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog looks so clean and fancy now! :) I like it!

    Oh and welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very 'enlightening' post...I do quite agree.
    Love the layout of your blog..I hadn't seen that type of layout before, but was surely 'intrigued'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's great to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out that your blog is back, and with nice layout. Really cool ;)

    ReplyDelete