05 July 2009

ABC



Cannot sleep.
So very bored.
Who wants to talk to me?
Anyone?

.....


Most kids are having a day off from school today. It's Youth Day in Singapore. I'm no longer 'youth'ful but I do feel like I'm always 13 and just starting to realize that I'm growing up.
The day care centre closes today as do most other schools, so teachers get a day off too.

It was a ridiculous weekend by the way.
Working my ass off on the video of our family picnic last week which ended up down the drain. After all the editing, saving, waiting, encoding, the final message I get is a big fat error. Wow. In the first few minutes of disappointment I felt like I wanted to blame this on everything else but in turn I realized that I just took away my ability to sleep tonight. But it wasn't just the video. I've finished with it many hours ago and I'm not working on it anymore. Maybe another day when I don't feel like everybody's breathing down my neck. There's a lot of other things on my mind. So much lately. It's hard to shake them off and hard not to feel like nobody's lending an ear.

Blogger is not letting me upload any pictures and I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. But you know what? I've had enough of venting today. If it doesn't want my pictures today then... okay. It's cool. Not a problem for me. My brain doesn't need that kind of conflict right this moment.

It's a fact that if you can't sleep you become hungry.
I'm hungry.
La dee da.

.....



A - Age: Twenty-one... for the next one month or so

B - Bed size:
Queen

C - Chore you hate:
Cleaning the toilet

D – Dessert:
Cold slices of sweet fruits

E - Essential to start your day:
Water, maybe some light breakfast like bread and Nutella

F - Favorite flower:
They are all beautiful but I haven't got a favourite

G- Gold or Silver:
Silver

H - Height:
5"3

I - Instruments you play(ed):
Acoustic guitar, but I am musically challenged so... I entertain myself rather than other people :)

J - Job you had in high school:
No job.

K - Kid(s):
Not ready for kids yet.

L - Lunch spots:
Home, definitely... and occasionally I go out for Sushi or Pizza.

M - Mom's Name:
Anis.

N - Newest item bought:
Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate - Raspberry

O - Overnight hospital stay:
Uhm... when I was born.

P - Pet Peeve:
People wearing business suits.

Q- Quote from a movie:
"Nîn o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer: Rimmo nîn Bruinen dan in Ulaer."
Arwen - Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
. This is probably the best spell I've ever heard.
("Waters from the Misty Mountains, listen to the great word; Flow waters of the Loudwater against the Ringwraiths!"
)

R - Right or left handed: Right-handed

S - Siblings:
Niz, Shida, Manal. Three younger sisters. I wish I had a brother :(

T - Time you wake up:
Weekdays at 6am, weekends at 8am. If I feel like dying then I just sleep until I want to get myself out of bed.

U - Underarm deodorant?:
Nivea, yeah!

V - Very surprising fact:
Once in awhile I get premonitions and I can tell what's going to happen. I just don't tell anyone else about it. And because the Universe is unfolding as it should, none including myself have the power whatsoever to interfere with these events be they big or small.

W - Ways you run late: By just not bothering to be there on time. Or not really wanting to be there. But I hate being late, so I do my best to be punctual.

X - X-rays you've had:
My mouth prior to the wisdom teeth extraction surgery. I really am not a 'regular' at clinics or hospitals.

Y - Yummy food you make:
Stews, bread, salads

Z - Zoo animal:
All the big cats... rawr....

So now you know stuff about me.
Go steal this list if you want.

3 comments:

  1. Oh kak,everyone is having the problem of not uploading pictures.U must put upload at photobucket and then take the html code then paste it on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye blogger is being a bitch lol.
    i just use photobucket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two... Argh. So leceh...

    ReplyDelete