09 April 2009

Teaching


I attempted to change the layout of my blog but the moment I applied it everything went crazy. It looked worse on Internet Explorer, which I know most of my visitors are using.

I landed a job in a pre-school about an hour's journey from my town, as a substitute teacher. Teaching pre-schoolers didn't ever occur to me to be so much fun. I had two days of crash course training and I officially start teaching the whole of next week. Their teacher will be away to attend to some family matters so I get to substitute (I'm a temp! Argh!). Well it's just as tiring as any 40-hour-a-week job, but all is good despite it not being that easy. The children are adorable by the way.
Monsters.
But adorable.

Haven't really had time to settle-down yet but I look forward to completing this 'assignment' before being able to get back to some silent reading and writing (finally).

2 comments:

  1. saying the word "temp" reminds me of the movie school of rock.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. That would be "Ned Schneeblay..."
    as 'Mr. S' would say.

    ReplyDelete