12 March 2009

Göttingen, Day 70

I'm blogging today not knowing where to start. Last weekend lasted a day longer. Michael had Monday off.
On Saturday I cooked and made Sweet Sauce Tofu. We watched The Big Lebowski and it was just hilarious. Ugh. If you've seen it you'd know what I mean.
On Sunday was the 8th and it was then 44 months since we've been together. We stayed up way past midnight because we talked quite a bit.
Monday was when we went to MediaMarkt and Toys'R'Us. Michael wanted to look for a game and some new movies to watch and I bugged him with Barbie dolls and babydolls at Toys'R'Us. Hehe. I had to. He was like, 'Okay let's get out of here,' but I was all, 'Aww lookie! Here's Ken and ooh I wonder if this babydoll could blink... aw no it can't. Too bad.' And I was just poking around. Then I wanted to buy a shiny purple female dragon for Michael's brother. That would've been interesting.

This week I'm back to studying. Always it gets a day closer to the test. But I'm cool with that. Yesterday was when I managed to speak some German, I could understand and be understood. Corrected once also. And I borrowed my first book from the library. Haha.

I'll write again.

2 comments:

  1. So you poked Michael with Barbies just to annoy the crap out of him? What's wrong with you!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so did not poke anyone in the face with Barbies. And why, a girl has to have her fun too sometimes right? :P

    ReplyDelete