17 September 2008

It is time to waste time

Waste Your Time - The Survey
Name:Ira
Birthday:13/08/87
Birthplace:Earth
Current Location:In my mind
Eye Color:Black (almost)
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
The Shoes You Wore Today:Mary-jane wedges (damn you clogs)
Your Weakness:Time management. I hate time management. I fail miserably.
Your Fears:Work (yes, it worries me too much although I don't allow it to show)
Your Perfect Pizza:Mushrooms, cheese, onions, paprika, salmon, more cheese
Your Most Overused Phrase On an IM:That's good, haha, nothing much, it doesn't matter
Thoughts First Waking Up:The one I miss the most
Your Best Physical Feature:My longan eyes (all the better to see you with)
Your Bedtime:Midnight
Your Most Missed Memory:For now - spending time with Michael.. This long distance thing is not easy.
Pepsi or Coke:Coke... for cooking meat. I don't like fizzy drinks that much unless it's Cherry flavoured (yummie)
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonald's.. I like Happy Meals and Chicken Nuggets.
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate, definitely
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither. Ira hates coffee.
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Yes, and I really mean it when I do, unlike habitual superficial swearers out there.
Do you Sing:Yes, but I can't sing so I won't kill you with it :)
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:No
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:A little... okay, yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yes and it depends.
Do you think you are Attractive:Maybe
Are you a Health Freak:NO way
Do you get along with your Parents:Most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms:I LOVE thunderstorms!
Do you play an Instrument:Musical instrument, yes, the guitar. If the pen is considered an instrument then I play it very well.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Painkillers
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No :'(
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
Have you ever eaten a box of Oreos:No... ew
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Hm.. no.. but I will soon
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:No
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:Yes (by kids)
Ever Shoplifted:No (I'm a good girl... go tell the world) :p
How do you want to Die:Happy
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Had plans. Plans blew up. So for now no plans.
What country would you most like to Visit:Ireland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:White...... 0_0 (j.k) It doesn't matter.
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:Short is fine, long is amazing (think Armand)
Height:Taller than me
Weight:Proportioned
Best Clothing Style:Anything goes so long as it's neat and clean and smells like babies and angels and cookies... okay, exaggeration.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Very few. I prefer not to unless I need to.
Number of CDs I own:Less than 30
Number of Piercings:2
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Hm... let's see... there was school, there was life, and there were many mistakes that I made that I probably won't be forgiven for. But life is not for regrets, life is a journey of lessons to learn. I will leave many things to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment