09 August 2008

Tag: You're it.

I promise a real update soon :)


1. The age you'll be on your next birthday: 21





2. Place you want to travel to:
Ireland





3. Your favourite place:
None. (I don't really have a favourite place.)





4. Your favorite food:
Veggies and Chocolates, separately please.






5. Your favorite pet:
None. I'm not allowed to have real pets.





6. Favorite color combination:
Black, crimson, white





7. Favorite piece of clothing:

The obvious.


Ok. Just kidding.

Pyjamas are my favourites. Comfy, fun, smells good all the time. (At least mine, I don't know about you).





8. Your all time favorite song:
Björk - Jóga

You pushed me up to this state of emergency.




9. Favorite TV show:
(What used to be eons ago) Charmed





10. First name of your significant other/crush:





11. Which town do you live in:





12. Your screen name/nickname:
RoseInTheRain





13. Your first (real) job:
Customer Service





14. Your dream job:
None





15. One bad habit that you have:
Internal condemnation.

Working on it.



16. Worst fear:
Hopelessness





17. Things you'd like to do before you die:
Travel the world.





18. The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000:
My own restaurant.





19. Your husband/wife:
I'm husbandless. Sorry.




And now the person I tag is:
You.

Answer the questions above. Do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the 1st page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation. Then go tag someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment