03 July 2007

Looking forward to it

My second post for today. That's the best title for it that I can think of.

I lost my Stephen Frey novel. Since it belongs to the library I'll lose money too because I'm responsible for losing it. I have 2 weeks to look for it. If it's really gone then I'll just have to pay for it.

Soon after I published my last entry my parents were up and we sat together for lunch. Over lunch I told both of them that I've made my final decision - I confirmed with them that I will be going. I saw the disappointment in my mother's face, and I notice my stepfather's face cringe. I knew then they weren't happy about it. But I've done my part by letting them know soon enough. And I did so kindly.
They're still my parents after all.

No it wasn't easy but I'm not going to discuss how hard it was.

They know some things now and they'll know more in the next few weeks, yet I'm still convincing them that I will be okay. They'll have the freedom to contact me anytime on my phone, and I'll be in touch with them often so they know I'll be fine.

I'll see how it goes in the next couple of days.

Then I took my youngest sister to the library. I found another interesting novel but I don't think I can read these days because of the things that are going on in my head.

But I just want to be happy while I still can. When I'm in Germany I'm going to take lots of pictures, I'm going to have a good time, I'm going to remember to stay in touch, and most importantly is making up for the times I've missed being with Michael. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment