25 June 2007

The quiet type.
The kind to look out for.

I edited 45 minutes of video on Windows Media.
It's a shame that the videos recorded with my Olympus camera are in QuickTime format. I'd have to convert them to 'wmv' and then I could even think about editing. Not to mention that the image quality turns out bad because I'm using a trial-version software. I expected this guy who my mum knows about who knows how to work with these digital video stuff to help convert the files and burn them to a dvd - and he could - but the videos ended up in blank 'blips' and the audio is like 10 seconds ahead of the footage. All messed up. In the end I had to do everything myself except for the burning-the-video-on-dvd part. He'd still have to do that for me. If I had known I would've just gone through all the trouble myself, and just ask him to transfer the files on a decent dvd so I can show it to everybody.
I had to wait 6 hours (overnight) for my laptop to finish saving the movie file. I was just waiting for it to crash.

It's been interesting this book that I'm reading: The Takeover (by Stephen Frey). It's like I don't want it to end so I'm procrastinating, haha. Reading only one chapter a day for example. I'm glad I picked up one of his books at the library called The Day Trader, just out of the blue. My interest lie in corporate thrillers lately. And it doesn't hurt to learn a thing or two about the stock market. Something I can hardly wait to get my hands on if only I already had the money :p
This beats shopping anytime.

I leave you with the song words to, well, a very nice song.

Contemplate.

"Teardrop"
by Massive Attack

Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me makes me lighter
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

Nine night of matter
Black flowers blossom
Fearless on my breath
Black flowers blossom
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

Water is my eye
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire of a confession
Fearless on my breath
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

Stumbling a little
Stumbling a little

No comments:

Post a Comment