15 June 2007

Slumber

My grandparents went to Turkey for the past 2 weeks. Today what I knew was that they were already back home. I don't know anything else but when I see them tomorrow I would ask.

I went to the airport today to send Shida off to departure. She's a part of her school's exchange program with another school in Thailand. I think she'll have a good time. She had asked me what would I want her to bring me from Thailand but I have no idea. It isn't really necessary. Just the thought of her travelling in a plane (again) is envying. She hates it but I told her that it can be interesting too.

I'm sick of working. Did I mention that already?
Yeah. Around 9pm on 13th June I took a walk up a flight of staircase at my workplace, it was dark and on the wall were some optical illusions. They are probably famous ones and my camera phone doesn't take good pictures in the dark. It doesn't take good pictures at all.















































































Yesterday there was an award ceremony going on too. One of my old classmates happened to be helping out with that event so we met again after a long time. I sort of 'sneaked' into the auditorium where they had a huge buffet set up. So since I was hungry... it was good free food. Shh.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to write about.
Last week was a tough one. I don't know what next week is going to be like. It's really depressing to get verbally abused by customers. After what happened a couple of days ago I feel like I don't really care as much as I used to I suppose. To some point I liked my job. But it isn't worth the effort. It's pretty demanding. Unless they pay me 4 times what I earn now, I won't reconsider or try 'getting used to it'. No doubt that it's just a job, but it shouldn't be too demanding yet hardly rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment