25 August 2005

Disclaimer & Terms

Disclaimer

  • Purpose:
    This is a personal, non-commercial blog where I share my thoughts, artworks and artwork progresses.

  • Intention: 
    I have no intention to harm, defame, insult, offend, damage, humiliate, or change anyone or the world through my personal opinions. “Harm” is subject to interpretation not facts.

  • Use at your own risk:
    My blog is my opinion and advice, not counsel. Anything I publish on my blog is neither to be taken as fact nor absolute. I am not responsible for any damages, injuries, loss, etc, should you use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations. You agree to this as a visitor and reader on this blog.

  • Content Validity:
    I reserve the right to modify, update and edit contents in my blog including, but not limited to, this disclaimer.
    My blog is always changing. The information I publish today might not be valid or accurate in the near or far future. Any links, sources, or information change over time. I am not responsible for the natural evolution of blog content.

  • Content Accuracy:
     
    Despite thorough research to ensure my content's accuracy, I may still miss one or two facts. I am not responsible for information I have read on other websites, which I have decided to write about in my blog. I also do not intend to modify or manipulate any facts or information.

  • External Links:
    What is at the other end of a link, remains at the other end of the link. I am neither responsible for external websites which I link to, nor for external websites linking to my blog.
    URLs and Domains change hands, so links published on my blog today might not be valid or accurate in the near or far future.

  • Text, Photographs, Graphic Images and Embedded Content:
    Any text, photographs, graphic images or embedded content you see on this blogs belong to their rightful owner unless otherwise stated.
    Other text, photographs, graphic images or embedded content claimed by me are rightfully mine and bear the Copyright stated below.
    This blog is a peaceful blog but readers might still feel offended or harmed by what they see. So I am not responsible for any harm caused by any text, photographs, graphic images or embedded content, and I am not responsible either if they offend any person reading.

  • Libel and Defamation:
    The content on the blog is the opinion of the blogger (me), not intended to “malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual,” or anyone or thing.

  • Language Issues:
    Language is a tricky thing. I am not responsible for translation or interpretation of the blog's content. Punctuation can change the intent of a statement, bad grammar and punctuation happens, but they are mere mistakes and do not reflect any ill intentions.

  • International and Cultural Laws:
    In the case that this blog is read by someone from another country, a country which has laws which restricts or censors content, and this blog's content 'crosses their line',  then they are solely responsible for their online activities.
    I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.




Comments Policy and Commenters

  • I love comments:
    If you want to comment, you are welcome to do so, feel free to have your say

  • Spam and Profanity:
    I delete spam or inappropriate comments. Immediately.

  • Moderation:
    I reserve the right to moderate comments made on posts older than 14 days, which means, I decide if the comments should be published on not.

  • Linking:
    Relevant links are actively encouraged
    Irrelevant links are discouraged

  • Commenters are responsible:
    Commenters are responsible for anything they post on my blog. I do not modify or delete comments without their consent. However, inappropriate comments or comments from spammers will be removed.

  • Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on my blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.





Copyright
  • The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by Ira Roslan/Stark Corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment